Train tickets to Machu Picchu
Train to Machu Picchu - Although we recommend booking a tour to visit Machu Picchu, as this will help you with your safety, well understand the culture and out of curiosity because it is accompanied by a specialized guide, have no setbacks, no queues, save time, optimize your visit and save money.
We also do booking train tickets through the purchase of train tickets..
Reserve for train ticket to Machu Picchu USD 15.00
There are six categories or types of trains for the tour or trip to Machu Picchu for foreigners and one for Peruvian people:
You can book tours or tickets on these trains:
|USD 300||Tour to Machu Picchu by Train "Peru Rail", 1 full day.|
|USD 270||Tour to Machu Picchu by Train "Inca Rail", 1 full day.|
PeruRail Train Company to Machu Picchu
1.- Expedition Train Service:
Designed exclusively for travelers with adventurous spirit who in turn seek comfort and safety. Expedition service has remodeled his seat upholstery with Inca motifs, giving them a very local and indigenous touch and the convenience of having ample space for your backpacks.
|Round Trip Rate||USD 148|
2.- Vistadome Train Service:
The quickest and easiest way to visit Machu Picchu. On the trip, you can enjoy delicious snacks and beverages both hot and cold. Coaches recently renewed, which are equipped with panoramic windows that allow you to enjoy a spectacular view and take wonderful pictures.
|Round Trip Rate||USD 173|
3.- Hiram Bingham luxury train:
It has 02 coaches and 42 passenger spaces, a bar car and another car to kitchen for food preparation. Among many exquisite design details of the cars are large and comfortable seats and extra wide tables. Almost 3 feet long and 30 cm wider than others on the same route, these cars are among the most spacious and comfortable in the world.
|Round Trip Rate||USD 795|
4.- Local Train Service:
It is a subsidized train, has 05 passenger cars and freight cars, are for use solely and exclusively Peruvian passenger, you can only upload here, Possessing the DNI (national identity), these cars are not very comfortable, and sometimes passengers and cargo traveling in the hallways.
Inca Rail Train Company to Machu Picchu
1.- Inca Rail Tourist Service
For Those looking to enjoy That a comfortable travel at affordable prices, This service is ideal. Plush seats with tables in front, large panoramic windows and a refreshing drink while you enjoy the wonderful natural landscape, make sure your trip to Machu Picchu an unforgettable experience.
During the trip we will offer you to choose from a variety of hot and cold drinks.
|Round Trip Rate Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu||USD 115|
2.- Executive Inca Rail Train Service:
Our wagons have a capacity for only 50 passengers have comfortable seats, all with tables in front and panoramic windows that allow them to enjoy the wonderful scenery all the way. Relaxing background music, fragrant flowers, delicious, healthy snacks, processed without chemicals or pursuivants, and delicious natural drinks are at your disposal.
|Round Trip Rate Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu||USD 135|
3.- First Class Train Service:
In addition to all services available to the Executive Class service, our exclusive First Class Service offers maximum comfort and space on board. With only 30 spaces for each car, its spacious and comfortable seats have been carefully designed to ensure the total comfort of our passengers.Relaxing background music, fragrant flowers, a wide selection of delicious, healthy snacks, homemade chocolates, all made without chemicals or preservatives and delicious natural drinks brought from around the world will also be at your disposal.Additionally, our passengers will have at your disposal a beautiful selection of beautiful and interesting books about Peru they can enjoy along the way. Our crew will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
|Round Trip Rate Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu||USD 270|
Requisitos para reservar el tour
- Fecha de inicio de tour.
- Nombres completos.
- Número de pasaporte.
- Fecha de Nacimiento.
- Nombre de su hotel
- Teléfonos para contactarlos
- Pago del 50% del costo del tour.
- Tener "Visa de turismo" si es de Costa Rica, Honduras y Guatemala.
- Los precios son de promoción y para pagos en efectivo, de pagar con tarjeta de crédito se le hará un sobrecargo del 8% al total.
Reserve su tour o haga sus consultas
+0051-084264242 ó +0051-084223010
|MOVIL: +0051-984654111||RPM: #689011|
|MOVIL: +0051-984630919||RPM: #687070|
|MOVIL: +0051-984674477||RPM: #686464|
|MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org||E-mail: email@example.com|
|MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org||Chat en Vivo|
Pagina Web: www.traintomachupicchu.com
"Machupicchu Travel" Agencia de Viajes y Turismo en Perú y Sudamérica
Cusco - Peru - Latinoamerica
- Google Plus
Tours from 1 - 30 days in all of Peru
- Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day with Perurail Trains Company
- Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day with Inkarail Trains Company
- Tour to Machu Picchu 1 Day with Machu Picchu Trains Company
- Tour in3 Days: Cusco and Machu Picchu
- 4 days visit, Cusco, Sacred Valley, with overnight in Machu Picchu
- 4 days Offer Cuzco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- 4 Days: Cuzco, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley
- 5 Days: Cusco, Machu Picchu, Maras, Sacred Valley and Moray
- 5 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley Cusco
- 6 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake
- 7 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake
- 7 Dias: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Nazca Lines
- 8 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake
- 8 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Lima, Pisco, Ballestas Islands, Nazca Lines
- 9 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Nazca and Pisco
- 10 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Lima, Nazca, Pisco, Ballestas Islands
- 11 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Lima, Nazca, Pisco, Ballestas Islands
- 11 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Arequipa and Colca Canyon
- 15 Days: Lima, Paracas, Ballestas Island, Nazca Lines, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Titicaca Lake, Cusco, Machu Picchu
- 15 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Arequipa, Iquitos
- 20 Days: Lima, Ballestas Island, Paracas, Nazca Lines, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Titicaca Lake, Cusco, 2 Days in Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Puerto Maldonado, Pachacamac
- 22 Days: Lima, Chiclayo, Señor De Sipan Ruins, Trujillo, Chan Chan, Ballestas Island, Paracas, Nazca Lines, Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Titicaca Lake, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machupicchu 2 Days, Maras - Moray
Tours in different locations of Peru
- 4 Days: Arequipa, Colca Canyon, Cruz del Condor
- 3 Days: Lima, Paracas, Nazca, Pisco
- 3 Days: Iquitos, Community Yagua, Amazon Jungle
- 3 Days: Puerto Maldonado, Isla Monkey and Cocha Perdida
- 2 Days: Colca Canyon and Cruz del Condor
- 4 Days: Puno,Titicaca Lake, Uros Aisland, Amantani and Taquile
- 3 Days: Titicaca Lake, Puno, Uros Aisland, Taquile
- 2 Days: Puno,Titicaca Lake, Uros Aisland, Taquile
- 4 Days: Huaraz, Llanganuco Lake, Chavin de Huantar
- Guided Tour in One Day from Cusco to Puno (Lake Titicaca)
Tours in Peru and Bolivia
- 10 Days: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu, Titicaca Lake, Puno, Copacabana, Tiahuanaco and La Paz
- 14 Days: Lima, Cusco, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Puno, Titicaca Lake, Copacabana, Uyuni, La Paz, Puno
- 20 Days: Santiago, Valparaiso, San Pedro De Atacama, Uyuni, La Paz, Copacabana, Titicaca Lake, Cusco, Machupicchu, Sacred Valley
- 25 Days: Lima, Nazca, Machu Picchu, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Arequipa, Puno, La Paz, Cusco
- two days Machu Picchu tours (Aguas Calientes – Huayna Picchu)
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Tour (All Day)
- City Tour: Cusco and Outskirts: Catedral, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay, Pucapucara
- Tour Salt Mines of Maras and Moray Platforms
- South Valley: Tipon, Pikillacta and Andahuaylillas
Inca Trail Trekking and Adventure
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 Days and 1 Night
- Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu 4 Days and 3 Nights
- Lares to Machu Picchu 4 Days And 3 Nights
- Adventure Tour Ausangate 4 Days and 3 Nights
- 5 Days: Salkantay Trek to Macchu Picchu
- Choquequirao 5 Days and 4 Nights
- Choquequirao 4days and 3 Nights
- 7 Days: Cusco, 4 Days Inca Trail, Sacred Valley Cusco
- 8 Days: Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail 4 Day and Sacred Valley
- 10 Days : Lima, Cusco, Inca Trail 4 Days, Sacred Valley and Nazca
Tours Inti Raymi 2016
- Tour Intiraymi Full Day
- 4 Days: Cusco City, Intiraymi, Machupicchu
- 5 Days: Cusco, Machupicchu, Intiraymi and Sacred Valley
Lea testimonios de nuestros pasajeros
Machu Picchu Travel is your guide and faithful companion outside their country.
Like Fidel Ponce trust every detail of your trip to Machu Picchu Travel, either just on a 5 day tour Cusco or other options we provide. For more information on the tour click here or contact us at via Facebook, Twitter, G + or through our chat 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Name: Fidel Ponce
Date: 06 May 2016
The campaigns of these web pages are true, all your attention first, their costs are very affordable and accessible for the enjoyment of tourists thanks for all Machu Picchu Travel.
Machu Picchu Travel once again proves its quality with respect to its attention towards tourists, this time Angela Guevara enjoyed a beautiful tour 4 days by Peru. For more information on the tour click here or contact us at via Facebook, Twitter, G + or through our chat 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Name: Ángela Guevara
Date: 06 May 2016
Agency very correct, very good service, very punctual and very coordinated. We had no problems.
You can make your trip according to your day or your budget, all this was worth this trip.
In addition to the services provided to our staff your comfort is our priority. Therefore like Marta Garrigasait enjoys a pleasant sightseeing trip 5 days in Cusco, for more information about the tour package click here or contact us at via Facebook, Twitter, G + or through our chat 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Name: Marta Garrigasait
Date: 02 May 2016
Machu Picchu Travel is a serious and responsible company with fine attention of its staff. Would you use their services.
Travel with us and be one of the most beautiful as Mr. Francisco Lopez, who took a 5 day tour throughout the region of Cusco, during his stay he met the city of Cusco, the Sacred Valley, the citadel experiences of Machu Picchu and the salt mines - Maras Moray. For more information about your tour click here or contact us at via Facebook, Twitter, Googe + or through our chat 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Name: Francisco López
Country: Costa Rica
Date: 14 Apr 2016
Overall both stay, all the staff care and services offered by the agency was excellent. Thanks for the hospitality during their stay in their country. Patricia Fuentes Mexico (Federal District)
"You are our priority", this is the motto of Machu Picchu Travel Agency, who invites them to know the tourist attractions of Peru, plus it can learn the traditions of each area visited. Contact us through our social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google + or through our chat 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Name: Patricia Fuentes
Date: 07 Apr 2016
¿Qué es PayPal?
- Es un método de pago fácil, rápido, y seguro.
- Puede hacer pago con tarjeta de crédito y débito.
- Registre en PayPal Sus datos financieros una sola vez. No necesitará proporcionarlos en compras posteriores.
- Más de 100 millones de personas en el mundo utilizan PayPal.
- PayPal protege Su información. NO compartimos sus datos financieros.